Do you have a small craft shop interested in gaining exposure to thousands of Craft Snob monthly readers? If so, you've arrived at the perfect place!
Two options to choose from:
- 1. A one time tutorial post. (See Crochet Flower Clip for an example)
- 2. A fresh petite series based on a series of four tutorials. (See Sewing 101 for an example) You get the greatest amount of exposure for the petite series. Part 1 of the series is usually an introduction to materials needed. Part 2, 3, and 4 are up to you, but one project tutorial must be completed by the end of the series.
- Send your submission to Sara [at] CraftSnob [dot] com.
- Put "Single Submission" or "Series Submission" in the subject line.
- Your idea must be original, never posted before anywhere on the internet, and be exclusively posted on Craft Snob.
- Include your shop link and blog link (if any).
- Explain what your idea is and attach photos. The photos must be high quality.
- You will know in one week whether your idea is accepted.
- If accepted, each tutorial will be submitted to Craft Snob in either html or a word document (videos are welcome, too!).
- Your shop(s) and blog(s) will be shared with thousands of Craft Snob readers.
- If your submission is not accepted, bug me with another one!
Sponsored advertising is coming soon!
Feel free to email me if you have anymore questions at Sara [at] CraftSnob [dot] com.